Headline Coffee Subscription
Headline Coffee is the best way for coffee-lovers to discover the best beans the world has to offer. Here's how it works:
- Our team searches the world for high-quality Fairtrade certified coffee, sourcing it right from the producer.
- We curate a new coffee every month, so subscribers are always discovering new regions and flavours.
- The beans are roasted fresh here in Toronto, and shipped right to your door at the beginning of every month.
- Included in each delivery is the story behind your coffee, and tips and tricks for making the most out of your roast.
- We'll keep you in the loop via social media and email so you'll always know what's landing on your doorstop next.
- No risk - cancel anytime.
Nicaraguan Reyna del Cafe
Coffee for the month of May
From the mountains of southern Mexico comes this sweet, well-balanced roast. A medium-body blend, Mexican Altura offers a classic coffee taste with nutty notes. Altura coffee features average acidity and leaves an essence reminiscent of hazelnut in the after-taste.
How it Works
We scour the globe to find amazing coffee from trusted, fair trade producers so you can discover an exciting new taste each month.
340 g of Headline Coffee is delivered to your door once a month, freshly roasted and ready to enjoy. And, we’ll always make sure you know what’s coming up next.
Each shipment comes with tasting notes, brewing guides and producer profiles to help you get the most out of every cup.
Coffee Lovers Love Us
Fine roasted coffee is a morning treat. Getting a new variety of bean delivered to my door every month is a bonus.
I’m enjoying the coffee. Right now, in fact! It’s rare that I find a drip coffee that I enjoy drinking black, but this one needs no cream or sugar :)
Freshly roasted and delicious coffee is a staple of my morning. A new selection every month will help to broaden my coffee appreciation.
Get to the bottom of every cup
The Royal Treatment
Mar 02, 2017
From the northern reaches of Nicaragua in the mountainous region of San Juan del Rio Coco, Madriz, comes a coffee with a majestic taste a...